Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mashups

Nametag for Quack
Having a shocker of a week. Am running late (work got in the way), and then when I finally made my mashup (in itself nice and easy - thank you Big Huge Labs) I had big problems getting it into my blog. In fact, in the course of trying I have managed to delete my Delicious link (note its absence from the right of this post) and been unable to return it due to the fact that I cannot find the "Add Elements" option from my layout dashboard. "Help" is no help, as it just tells me to click on "add element" - I would if I could.
Thank goodness for friends - one logged into her blog and we discovered that she didn't have the "add elements" either, so I am counting on the fact that maybe it is blogger and not me (a girl can hope). I was also advised to add my mashup to Flickr or Photobucket and copy the html code into my post, so here it goes. Mashup (I hope) will appear above.
As to mashup themselves.... very useful for promotional material for the library. I especially liked the Warholizer. And adding GoggleMaps improves just about everything :)

No comments: