Friday, March 7, 2008

Doorways, or seaching through Flickr

Follow my titlelink to my Flickr image....Yes, it is a doorway (it's thematic). Who would have thought there were so many pictures of doorways (89616)? Much better than the results for my old home town, where most of the results were road signs indicating how many kilometres you were from somewhere more populated. Or a woolshed. It wasn't even that interesting a woolshed.
Good news though! There are no photos that I didn't know about of me on Flickr (at least none with my name in them).
Am I the only one who couldn't locate Blogger's photo upload tool? (Hence my use of the Titlelink, which I COULD figure out how to use). I have instucted my very computer literate friend and collegue to hurry up and do her blog, so she can help me.
And just an update regarding our IT situation. On Friday of Week 3 everything was perfect, all links worked and I was busy checking out everyone elses blogs (any by the way, to all those people who have all ready completed week 4, you are making me feel lazy!!!). By Tuesday Week 3 most of the blocks were back, everyones blogs were once again "harmful and stealthy" and our Queen had to think up new ways for us all to gain access. Fortunately we have the network that the staff use, and a network for the general library public. So guess which network I am on now...

No comments: